-
Regional Napoli, 13 morning;
After going to make me sign the ticket,
yes, Pagani is not the obliteration, and yes, I'm stupid;
take place, I open the book on smadonno -Italian-contemporary writers-authors -of-bestseller,
you believe, when I almost, but at the same time feel very
prophets of revolution acrobats,
you believe, but you are not fucking that neither Paul nor the Atreides,
preso da questi pensieri molto profondi,
ad un tratto sento un campanello d’allarme,
la frase che chiunque prende il treno di prima mattina teme più di ogni altra.
Un femminiello che piagne ed allucca, sul fatto che la guagliona e un po’ zoccola,
e che di mamma c’è nor a single,
On these issues we also agree, but
fucking say it, but there are different ways
, caca want cock,
be organized, you will not drive sti mobile feel a zero.
It seems that, in addition to crying and screaming, the woman sings belching,
which could well improve the song, but you
then you will not see well.
better focus my attention on this group which, at first
I'd look categorized as 'cuoppi', and I removed
;
At a second glance, confirm the premises,
but now I was attracted to the speech.
SB2 "By the way, how was the exam?"
SB1 "I do not speak! I went to the design and everything I did and I told him that was low and what was up, but I cheated and I've said the opposite! That
ceases, asked me what it meant, and I said that I had learned so I did not know at that point I explained it to me and sends me right, I'm still nervous "
SB2" Damn it, yet you know so beautiful! "
SB1" And I must say that you can see that it was no longer na! "
I'm so nervous that I can not even read the orscopo "
[...] read horoscope, we care a fish
with the excuse that there are erotic scenes pressures, but they only make trouble for nothing,
what I see when I do see this as a good Sunday and Mariastella, and nobody says anything, but what Nannomoretti being ... a thing, a ... agitator, a political activist! We do not make the film, this is Italy! "
had died some time ago, I know, but did not know,
this had to be a more serious blog with other things and not these, but
already know I was the fucking shit before you start, I wrote then m
Strunz is then seen.
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment