Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dogs Lip Discoloration

identity card Filippo Lopreiato

July 18, 1975 - Date unforgettable ... I was born!

1985 - Dad bought the first color television ... certainly a novelty in those days!

1989 - My parents gave me the first scientific calculator, my calculations improved since then!

1990 - I come home from school and found my room on the desk of the "Commodore 64" buy my parents always attentive to the needs of our school children.

1995 - achieve technical maturity of Vibo Valentia all'ITG and get ready examination consulting web sites (obviously not with the same rapidity with which Today you access various sites) and search on-line in science. In the same year bought my first phone Tacs, the famous pioneers of analog phones that are now retired and have given way to newer and more advanced models.

1996 – Partecipo alle selezioni per accedere ad un corso informatizzato di formazione professionale sulla L. 626/93 presso l’A.N.A.P. di Briatico (V.V.) con esito favorevole. Il corso ha avuto la durata di sei mesi, per un totale di 800 ore in aula e mi ha consentito di acquisire maggiore confidenza con la tecnologia informatica.

1997 – E’ stato un anno impegnato. Ho frequentato un corso della durata di sei mesi a Roma presso la IG (Giovani Imprenditori) utilizzando sempre risorse e strumenti informatici. Nello stesso anno partecipo ad un concorso bandito dall’ISEF di Catanzaro, winning, and earning the title of administrative instructor. My main task was to update and insertion of student data in the database ISEF, and to calculate the amount of scholarships for each student in relation to income and educational merits.

1998 - Replaces the now retired Tacs a new model Star Tac mobile phone with prepaid GSM card.

2001 - Buying my first notebook ASUS model. The novelty of the moment leads me to take it anywhere used not only to the word processing of documents required for the job, but for pure entertainment ... in fact I had installed a series of fun games that allow me to escape and relax.

2006/2007 - I decide to enrich and improve my employment history and especially school and I enrolled at the University of Calabria. All with great sacrifice, considering the age and in particular the work carried out to see me busy all week for 7 hours a day. I am one of those famous "commuter" I live in Vibo Valentia, work and attend the University of Catanzaro Cosenza.Spero least that all these sacrifices will be rewarded soon!

2007 - Buying a new car and among the options do I install a satellite navigation system with integrated GPS. I "trained" that does everything so well ... even the coffee! A coffee with a mustache!

2008 - It 's the year of the big purchases. Replacing the traditional home television with a plasma television 40 inches. Purchase an external hard disck to transfer and store my data, documents and files in general. Other purchase an iPod, a new generation of digital music players, need to listen to my favorite songs wherever I am!

2009 - I'll have Exam Web Editing with Ill. mo prof. Converso. I hope that everything is for the better ... I am committed to the max!

0 comments:

Post a Comment