Monday, January 4, 2010

Colitis More Condition_treatment

Vitae et peritiae ..

People do not ever know them for what they really are.
are brought to hide many things that then over time come to the surface ..
Sometimes I hide sometimes wonderful things to hide pieces of life, habits, tastes and ways of thinking that I wonder why are you forgot to tell you.
It is strange that I had the idea to put next to them with the real one, and understand that as far as can be careful, to weigh the people is not that easy and sometimes you stumble.
The secret is that I believe in providing a few tips to others and try to live their lives in a healthy, fair and responsible, enjoying every day for what it is, trying not to make mistakes and if it happens, well, none of us votes, if it goes wrong by the experience.
recently I remain disappointed often by people, I'm realizing how much the world is dirty, I'm lifting the veil of innocence and wearing one of nausea.
I want a world of dreams I height, I think around that there is only mud. But now I see, I knew another side of the world and it scares me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment