The reasons why it is important to disseminate info on Rothschild.
Some people think that the Rothschilds talk is useless, irrelevant, harmful, distracting and gossip.
To them I say with a very good example trivial (in the hope that the examples for the children they work with possan):
"You're thirsty, the water has only Carlo, and when I speak of Charles I stop telling you that you do not care nothing Carlo but you are interested in drinking. You want the water and the rest do not care!
Please try to explain it is that we must deal with Carlo ... but I stop again so pissed off and you're too angry with me because it's always water you want.
I try to be all the patience of this world and tried again for the umpteenth time trying to explain that water can never have it until they try to understand that Charles is the only person who has it, the 'only through a complex mechanism that holds il controllo totale. A questo punto sei arrabbiato, vai su tutte le furie e inizi ad urlare ed inveire contro di me come se fossi io quello che ti impedisce di poter bere. Tu hai molta sete, non riesci a capire perchè con tutti i fiumi e tutti i laghi che esistono al Mondo tu non riesca a bere nemmeno un sorso.
Conclusione:
Nessuno dei due beve, Carlo continua a gestire tutta l'acqua del Mondo a proprio piacimento e tu sei arrabbiatissimo con me solo per il fatto che ti sei fatto prendere dall'agitazione e dall'ira."
L'esempio è finito. Lo chiarisco per coloro che affermano che i Rothschild sono solo distrazione dalle cose prioritarie e non han nemmeno mai fatto ricerche approfondite su di loro.
Stando a questo trivial example occurs to me that we could both drink trying to get what is rightfully ours: the water!
Loved You get angry instead of reasoning on the fact that Charles manages the water. Had I been aware of this we would not have nothing else to do but go to the river and get water that is rightfully ours.
You now perhaps you are thinking that "I could have gone there in the river anyway, even without knowing what combines Carlo ...". Unfortunately NO! Not so. We in the river to fetch water can not go because Charles has created a maze of river protection system made up of people and machines that work for him.
recap:
Tui want water but do not want to understand how can do to get there. I am convinced that you understand how we can do to quench our thirst, I try to explain it but I do not listen. In fact you get angry with me. We remain without water, whereas if I tried to inform you about Carlo we could together inform others, 's in turn could inform others about Carlo until we would go together to drink without that Charles and his machines (managed by us) can stop us.
It would take a few minutes, the same time that you used to get angry with me, but you preferred to unleash your wrath against.
The Rothschilds (Carlo) manage the financial world economic monopolies, if he really wanted the money that you belong to vivere (l'acqua) dovresti essere consapevole di questo ed informarti, poi informare e, successivamente, constaterai che presto il tuo diritto alla vita verrà rispettato.
L'alternativa è quella di lasciare che Carlo abbia tutta l'acqua per lui e la gestisca a proprio piacimento.
Mi è venuta sete, vado a bere... ora che posso.
ps: alcuni nemmeno dopo aver letto questo banale esempio capiranno purtroppo, cosa posso farci io?
0 comments:
Post a Comment