Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun Brain Com/poptropica

viecchio

n'altro past month,
even older and always with less desire,
the bottom I hit a little 'time ago.

We went to a country after sperzo Benevento,
to feel Caparezza,


- so far already it is quite ridiculous -


After various adventures,
(not write because I sfastareo,
I mention that there were only using:
a Preveto, Padrepio that skied,
and a jungle infested with bigfoot Maybe not but it)
arrive.


Like all parties of the country, without
viecchio scuorno were in the front row, without
sape want of which they spoke, they wanted to
NCAP ballroom dancing, I know ;


Then they were i uaglincielli, che da veri alternative-di-sta-ceppa,

pogavano e poi fetavano di surore,

i vecchi, capita la mala parata, indietreggiano.



Io in quel frangente non sapevo che fare, il giovine, che ancora per poco,

anagraficamente sono;

o il viecchio, che mi sento essere?



Scelgo, indietreggio.





After this cheerful fattariello,
return loudly about the mei:
"dialogues with creatures scassacazzo"


beeeeeeeeeeeep * * (the sound of the telephone)
Creatures " We can take the ball "

mere" wait mo come "


scene change, the Mere comes out, the ball is on the balcony


mere "how many times I have told you that you should not play out here?"


Creature "were on the other hand, he was wrong to pulls and arrived there"


mere "sorry I forgot, you're Mark Lenders"

"do not have to throw the ball here, that daughters do they eat the dog"


Creature "but we never play out here,"


mere "but if I felt the ball on the gate from the top
" what the hell of education that hold "

spoken Note the fine, which I use with creatures.
After I released the dog, the creature is in the shit, but I gave the ball daughters. At the bottom are a
Pesson pebbena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment