Another month, another post;
are particularly prolific in this period.
Starting from serious things ,
I have personally seen the Poet,
scenes from religious hysteria,
people wanted to touch, hug,
perhaps even lead somebody's hand,
fetishism venting a bit 'as they could, in search of relics.
Inquadrandomi, dalla sua penna è scaturito ciò:
“A Marcello, spina nel fianco dei genitori, Alè”
Da sottolineare che brioscio è venuto con gli occhi aperti nella foto,
non fregherà a nessuno ma l’ho scritto per inserire l'immagine.
Sembrerà strano ma ci stava gente, e pure a lot ',
comparing in this situation was any half,
is a minimum was an event organized
people with a minimum advertised more.
This suggests many things,
addition to the fact that they do not know basutelli sound
this is obvious, but you have to repeat,
that Pharaoh, he did something serious
even if you do not want to realize I miss him.
sfastriato I know of writes,
I'm going to see Doctor Who,
leave you in the company of this funny guy who makes funny faces
ready in 2012, perhaps out,
ends and maybe even the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment