Thursday, May 28, 2009

French Sympathy Phrases

La prima di "Objectified" a Zurigo

Questa settimana è stata davvero incasinata, non avevo ancora trovato il tempo di scrivere questo post, ma oggi finalmente there seem to be available 10 minutes to do it ... Let's see if I can write all the weird and press "Publish Post": P.

Monday night I went to the Museum für Gestaltung in Zurich to see the first of "Objectified" a documentary film on industrial design. I had talked here.
Also present was the director, Gary Hustwit, who after the film answered questions from the audience:


I must say that the movie was done quite well. Basically it is a series of interviews with prominent personalities of the industrial design past and present. Just for the record, if anyone is interested, Gary has made another film which has as its argument a typeface design. The film's title is "Helvetica" . I bought the DVD and I intend to see it soon. For those who in the meantime would like to see the trailer ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment