Sunday, July 19, 2009

Diabetic More Condition_symptoms

A death that could avoid

Hello Guys,

this post is dedicated to all those who value LIFE.

yesterday, where I live, was held a funeral for a boy of just 16 years.

My blog talks about the Ferrari and indirectly the high-speed high-speed ... but that is practiced on the slopes, almost sure where the drivers are men who have had their speed craft.

tell you about Anthony, it was his name.

ran, ran and ran with a moped without a helmet, with the unconsciousness of being alone on the road and nothing could stop him.

crashed head-on a bus of tourists, died instantly. For two nights

fighters place, in vain, they tried to stop him and seized the motor ... but he did not stop anything.

You may wonder why I talk about it.

I have 34 years, made yesterday, but I can say that I was born twice, the second time in 1989.

I was 14 years old when, on Sunday, I find the wheel scooter punctured. I wanted to repair it for a spin, so I called the tire shop near my house that has resolved everything.

Randomness at that moment my cousin drops by almost 10 years, Vincent, who doted on me, you put the motor in the saddle.

had stopped on the sidewalk of the house, motor off, me and my cousin on the bike.

only remember two fools did a race with two cars in the town at high speed, one of them takes us in full.

My cousin died on the spot, had not even ten years, I was in a coma for many months ... too many tens of operations, did not remember much more, the physical pain and the guilt was destroying me.

They never paid. This outburst

to tell you:

guys, do not mess around on the road, even if a person is driving well and carefully, but others may not. The helmet is to protect, to protect you.

I would hope that no such deaths were more ... but there is only a dream and I realize that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment