Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Netgear Wgr613v Unlock

"Helvetica" - Gary Hustwit

E' da un little bit that I do not write here ... say that I was messed up on several fronts, but fails because I do not want to bore the reader too medium / high for this blog.

The thing I wanted to speak briefly in this post is: "Helvetica" , the first film by Gary Hustwit .
I bought the DVD "at the Swiss premiere" of his second film "Objectified" in Zurich. I must say that is not bad although I much prefer the latter.
The film is a documentary on the famous Helvetica typeface and developed through a series of interviews with famous people including the creators of the design of the typeface.
Gary manages to maintain a truly unbiased viewpoint in the sense che vengono intervistati sia personaggi adoratori del typeface in questione che grafici che non userebbero mai Helvetica. Come per il suo secondo film anche in Helvetica la scelta della colonna sonora รจ stata davvero molto azzeccata.



0 comments:

Post a Comment