Their hands express everything that the mouth does not say.
I am very happy of the chosen topic to be treated "the Italian Sign Language (LIS), the reason is simple ... I can tell you my personal experience because in 1996 I attended a course for six months, among the boys that I knew there was a very special couple, their names are Mary and Raphael. Engaged by a life together and I'm really joyful.
We lived together for the duration of the course, it is housed in the same hotel, just rooms.
are both deaf and I had never until then to know a deaf person.
The first time I have had great difficulty in speech, I embarrassed the long silences that unfortunately I do not know yet closed, thinking and rethinking about what it meant to not hear any sound, the voice of loved ones, the pleasant sounds that the nature and the world continuously transmits.
When going along I was able to understand how it is sometimes a lighter look than a thousand words, because I realized that being with their pay much more attention to their eyes, their expressions facciali, più di quanto faccio nella vita quotidiana.
Le loro mani esprimono tutto quello che la bocca non dice.
La mia prima difficoltà infatti nasceva proprio da questo, non essendo per niente abituato, tendevo a guardare la bocca, successivamente spostavo il mio sguardo sulle mani.
Presto mi sono anche reso conto di quanta poca attenzione prestavo, infatti tantissime sensazioni che una persona vuole trasmettere sono accompagnate dai movimenti del corpo, dal modo di guardare, di imbronciare il viso.
I primi giorni sono stati pazzeschi, loro ed io avevamo really want to relate but not enough we could, but then with 'help of expensive ink and paper is easier.
been almost 13 years and our friendship, even if we do not see on a daily basis for reasons of distance, me and gives me so much, both human and labor. In fact, given the work I do, instructor at the administrative center for the post, I've had to play practice for the Children with these deficits and the association with my dear friends gave me the opportunity to be able to communicate more clearly with people with their own problems.
My own colleagues, where there is a person with this deficit, we do not think twice to accompany me, but this is not a matter of discrimination, absolutely, but for one reason and practical needs of both sides, because the person in question is a bit 'more at ease because he is faced with another that includes a little' more, on the other hand, I can understand more quickly what I am asked and in requires the person in question.
The pen and paper over time are disappearing, there are almost more, we can communicate much better
Of course they are not able to understand everything, but I manage, for lack of time I can not investigate and learn sign language sufficiently, but it is a subject that I pose for the future.
0 comments:
Post a Comment