Mediaworld.
back from break and I approached the phone booth, a guy with the red shirt with a colleague chatting animatedly, overhears a sentence and I will freeze the blood - Bella the new song he wrote Giusy Ferreri, I I know that I take the cd .. How do not know is that this has just begun, by merely giving it to the radio! - I stop almost puzzled .. You know that song was at that time on the cases of the audio department ????? Rino Gaetano's song, what she ultimately set the sobs in her throat that meatball ..
I understand them, that ignorance non ha limiti.
Non toccatemi Rino che mi potrei incazzare!!! Ho avuto anche dei grossi dubbi sul fatto che quel povero addetto ne avesse capito il senso, e mi son tornate alla memoria delle splendide canzoni di Gaetano, che lui, ragazzo sprovveduto in maglia rossa, di sicuro non ha mai sentito..
Siamo proprio apposto!!!!
Complimenti Giusy, per la tua nuova canzone, l'ha scritta un genio, ma credo, che almeno tu questo lo sappia,
ed il cielo è sempre più blu!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment