But now I say .. but why did we even have to put you to break my balls?
But a person can not stay quiet to do what they want and not have friends who suffer from delusions of persecution continue??
I do not want, I want to be quiet, if not obviously false papers to see you do right now is because I stress, because you believe that I do not do shit all day and is there waiting for you to call me coffee. It is not the fact that I try, it's your attitude that irritates me, and then do not know.
Pigliaru I'm not going to be about 4 years, I tried to make you understand, I also said that if you want to see us take a coffee and you keep your head mangled. But the music changes, washes me, I'm not angry for no more. I'm not angry any more, because I do not expect anything from people and do what I want to give, when I want to give it.
time of Maria Luisa balls is over.
Now I want to feel comfortable and I almost thought of anyone, the worries of others feelings and viewpoints of others, I just am.
So live happy and Molly's head.
0 comments:
Post a Comment