often said that life was lousy.
Even that sentence was rubbing me, because I should have said: "My life is lousy."
So, maybe I started to wonder if I could do something to change it.
If it was all the fault of fate, appropriate, Hex, or whether I was guilty too. Why say that life sucks is like saying that there is nothing we can do.
What you have to accept as a fact essential.
Good thing then I changed my mind.
Luckily I realized that my life has value and that value him I do with my choices and the courage of my decisions.
I learned to ask me a question every night before going to sleep, what have you done today to achieve your dream, your freedom?
the second night when I answered: "Nothing," I realized how much the bottom part of the problem was me.
So either continued or started to complain to me to do.
Fabio Volo
-It 's a life that you look .
0 comments:
Post a Comment