Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wording For Congratulations



People afraid, I feel every single day, every single person who put me to observe. For the most afraid when it comes to human relationships. We live with the fear of loss, and it is this terror that affects our choices and sometimes we lose everything really. The terror that makes us put aside self-love, which takes away the spontaneity of thought and action that makes us lose sight of ourselves. I understand and I am very convinced that life is a journey that crosses many small streets, a location more or less long ago that we meet so many lives and we remember all those who are there for a reason and change, more or less. Our skills should not be in being able to change, to understand the good that a person can give us and understand why they came into our lives at that moment. There are people who enter in our lives orderly and scombussolano and trigger the mechanism for which it seems that nothing can come back like before they leave. It does not matter if we have done something wrong, or there are doing, no matter if we consume, we live next to them and continue to push his head, furious and literally terrified of losing everything, of being alone, to start . Life is not a flat and homogeneous flow, life is a stream which provides many diversions, like a river, when the course is wrong, you can turn. If people still do not understand that life is courage, courage to pursue their own ideas, to improve courage, courage to love ourselves, the courage reject what is stifling courage to reject what we are and we will never, will never be happy. and will not be happy with anyone. The world is full of reports yogurt (including Flight to speak, those who have a deadline), we delude ourselves can love and do it in words, the wrong assumption, we do not love ourselves then how are we going to love someone? If we do not abandon the fear of loss and loneliness, if we do not learn to walk alone, we can never walk with anyone. If we continue to settle for fear of being alone, not to compromise ever really live. I was born, I have not asked, made to me at least try to be happy, fuck want to be.
Do not ever let go of something is to lose, it must be clear, at times letting go of things by themselves, without taking around and run after him for fear, makes you really buy. Someone I know well
argues that loneliness is just a state of mind . He's right, and I do not feel lonely but determined.
I want my life, I will not be satisfied, EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment