I am in a beach house, the windows you can see the beach.
are in company of those who do not know how many of us. Around the house, I have to go in my room or what I should sleep for the night, I open the first door. There is a window open, turn the sheets and look at some well-known ant rain, typical of those big summer del'ante and post-storm .. The foot of the bed are full of them, walking on cotton cloth and are impossible to cast. I decide to change the room, I continue in the hallway and open another door, even the bed is full insects, but this time is so packed that not even see the sheets, STAND, AND Formichino flying ants swarming as if they were a bedspread .. I remember the feeling of disgust and helplessness .. I close the door and go back to my room, like home, the real one, where I find my clean bed, no trace of insects, only my yellow polka-dot sheets.
.
The idea of \u200b\u200bhaving dreamed a little insects scare me, so I am taking the trouble to check a little the meaning of it all, to see what my subconscious is thinking without notifying ..
.
insetti: rappresentano le incertezze e le insidie che creano fastidio e stato paralizzante
lenzuola: autoesame chiarificatore
camera da letto : necessità di riflessione, ricerca di solitudine e intimità. (incontri ed ostacoli nei rapporti intimi)
formiche : rappresentano il bisogno di fare ordine
le cavallette : paura di perdere qualcosa che si è conquistato, o paura nei confronti di uan situazione che si sta affrontando.
.
Non ho ucciso gli insetti, ho deciso di allontanarmi da tutto e tornare nella mia stanza. Forse a riflettere, ancora per un pò.
0 comments:
Post a Comment