Saturday, November 7, 2009

Free Tech Deck Game Online .com

voice of the Word made

Life is nothing but a succession of finite choices.

The choices are important, personally identifiable you are.
I'm learning to believe that one of the more absurd is the fact that there are no choices "right" choices or "wrong" are only those choices that make us feel good or not. And you can not know how long things will not live until he took a road and try to follow it, hoping it is not too rough, you never know where it leads. I love to choose, even if sometimes I lose myself in that way. I'm not a good Tom Thumb, a little bread crumbs for a while because I'm scared, sometimes I can not go back. You might say: But if you love to make choices, why are you afraid of? - The fear is that we do not live by rationality alone, and bring together central nervous system and heart is not easy, some days remains in the lead, others left behind, some days you feel that your choices are the fairest in the world and you feel almost light, some days you encase those same choices. And I think they are angry if their choices lead to other choices, if it were not for his choices, I would have certainly made my .. Sliding doors. A friendship or more the sliding doors is, however, is identical.
You choose to understand, you choose to break free, you click to start over from scratch, you choose to guard, point of passion, you choose to anger, you make an informed choice, you choose to defect, you choose to exasperation si sceglie per amicizia, si sceglie per egoismo, si sceglie per amore, si sceglie per odio, si sceglie un sogno, si sceglie una macchina, si scelgono gli studi e alle volte anche il lavoro, si sceglie un paio di scarpe, si sceglie una casa, si sceglie un taglio di capelli .
Io non sono cambiata, scelgo ogni giorno e mi batto sempre per le mie questioni di principio, e ogni tanto ho un po di nostalgia.
Scelte a parte, credo che sia normale.
Le tue scelte sono scommesse come quelle di chiunque altro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment